Would you like to start your career in HR? Do you like to use German daily? Then we have an interesting offer for you!
An international company operating in medical technologies is looking for a candidate for HR ADMINISTRATOR with English and German.
- Administrative support of HR processes in foreign countries
- Working in PeopleSoft
- Receiving requests from internal HR customers (employees, managers and candidates)
- Answering inquiries about the company's HR rules
- Change in HR records in the internal database (change of personal data, wages, changes in positions, extending contracts etc.).
- Reporting on regular basis
- International cooperation
Contract for definite period of time - 1 year (possibility of contract extension)
Working time: 20-40h per week
Location: Prague 9
- Min. secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of English and German, both languages will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form
- Previous at least 1 year experience from customer service / HR IS A NEED
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition