Are you experienced in process mapping, documenting and developing a quality system?
Do you speak fluent English?
Would you like to work for on of the TOP pharmaceutical company in Prague with nice benefits?
Then keep reading!
As the Process Manager you will be responsible for:
- Formalizing an existing processes within various function areas such as, but not limited to, Customer Service, Finance, Payroll and IT, working closely with the individual teams
- Defining and establishing documentation system
- Defining and establishing an internal quality system
- Identifying and driving improvement opportunities
- Engaging with the leadership team to prioritize initiatives
- Beeing a partner with global stakeholders to develop business processes when needed
- Managing standard risks, issues and change management agenda
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all lines of the business
- Experience in utilizing standard processes and IT solutions for commercial success
- Fluent in English
- Experience in process mapping, documenting and developing a quality system
- Ability to balance multiple projects while simultaneously creating an environment that motivates and inspires others to meet business objectives
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition