Are you interested in finance and accounting and do you have already any experience in this field? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague? We have a great opportunity for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
Sound´s good? Keep reading!
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare VAT returns and related supporting documentation for other company entities in compliance with country tax regulations
- Ensure on-time and uninterrupted delivery of VAT returns to country tax leads
- Perform accounting activities in compliance with accounting policy
- Provide assistance of data delivery for tax inspections and statutory audits
- Work with senior financial analysts on assessing financial risk and ensuring that existing business controls are properly and timely executed
- Assist tax or finance global projects
- Develop ideas for process improvements
- Ensure the high quality service is delivered by maintaining very good relationship with country tax leads, finance representatives and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in economics/accountancy/information technology
- Requires high standard of language proficiency.
- Responsible for independently registering, consolidating and reporting the VAT balance to * Tax Departments (in line with financial policy of the company and legal and tax rules)
- Applies intermediate level of tax knowledge in VAT Reporting process to solve a variety of business issues for multiple countries
- Should prove good knowledge of the process, invoices flow, applications and tools.
- Supports solutions that impact accounting or VAT Reporting process for multiple countries
- Solves basic to intermediate customer inquiries. Supports the activities of VAT Analysts.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and specialized knowledge to resolve problems and implement recommended solutions.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition