Are you searching for interesting job where you can actively use your ENGLISH and FRENCH?
Are you interested in FINANCE area?
YES? Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
You will love this job if:
- You are looking for a role in a young motivated team and would like to work with a great bunch of people.
- You want to learn from your experienced colleagues who are going to provide you with plenty of training and support, especially at the beginning.
- You are a motivated self-starter, who can organize yourself and appreciate the flexible working hours.
- You would like to continue using the foreign languages, especially French and English.
- You want to participate in new interesting projects in growing international company.
Your new role will include:
- Gathering data and uploading billing input into financial systems
- Preparing draft of invoices and credit notes and obtaining approvals
- Daily communication with clients
- Reporting - billing data, trend reports and financial analysis
- Close cooperation with other team members, backup performance
- Proactively managing the resolution of queries
- Engaging in process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency
- Advanced level of English plus communicative knowledge of French
- Previous accounting experience - advantage, but not necessary
- Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Self-driven person and team player
- Strong work ethic
It will be advantage if:
- You have experience with business finance systems platforms (SAP) and have some knowledge of Finance processes
- You have experience in a similar position within an international company (SSC)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition