Are you interested in finance and accounting? Do you speak English and German? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
Then we have a perfect job opportunity for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
Sounds good? Keep reading!
You will love this job if:
- You are looking for a role in young motivated team and would like to work with a great bunch of people.
- You want to learn from your experienced colleagues who are going to provide you with plenty of training and support, especially at the beginning.
- You are a motivated self-starter, who can organize yourself and appreciate the flexible working hours.
- You would like to continue using the foreign languages, especially German and English.
Your new role in Account Payables team:
- Within this role you will work with accounting documents such as invoices, purchase orders, issue bills etc., check them carefully and post them to the system.
- Furthermore, you will participate on moth-end closing and reporting preparation.
- You will analyze general ledger processes and keep it in line with internal procedures.
- You will also respond to inquiries related to financial result and return or past due invoices with using your communication skills in foreign languages every day.
You are perfect candidate to join the team if:
- You have advance level of English plus communicative knowledge of German
- Your previous accounting experience are welcomed but not necessary
- You are familiar with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- You are self-driven person and team player
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition