Are you experienced in FINANCE and ACCOUNTING?
Do you speak fluent English?
Would you like to work for one of the TOP international and stable companies in Prague?
If you fulfill requirements mentioned below – don´t hesitate and apply now!
- Supporting team leaders and controller
- Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records in timely and accurate manner
- Completion of monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Preparation of intercompany invoices, documents for auditors
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Carry out and review internal and external reporting
- Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
- Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company's processes
- Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of accounting / tax or audit experience within multinational organization.
- Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
- Strong written and spoken English, German language is an advantage
- Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Oracle E1 and HFM experience is an advantage
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition