Would you like to work for one of the top charge listed bank in the world? We are now looking for REGULATORY REPORTING OFFICER!
Are you familier with European Banking Authority Regulations? You have experience with regulatory reports? You know IFRS? English is no problem for you and you are an action-oriented and solution-driven person?
Do not hesitate and send me your CV!
As an REGULATORY REPORTING OFFICER your main tasks wil be:
- prepare banking statistic and supervisory reports for the Czech National Bank
- use specific regulatory report software to submit reports after completion of intra-report and inter-report validation
- compare and make analysis of each period reports
- generate interface file from Core banking system
- implement the automation of the reporting process
- preparation of annual report and other obligatory disclosures
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- min.3 years of experience - regulatory reporting or bank or consulting industry
- fluent English and Czech
- at least basic knowledge of European Banking Authority Regulations, CNB decrees, Czech accounting standard and IFRS
- at least basic knowledge of regulatory reports (COREP, FINREP, Liquidity, local statistic reports)
- communicative and flexible person with willingness to learn new things
- 5 weeks vacation
- sick days
- meal vouchers
- language courses
- work in an international environment
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition