Great opportunity for everybody who has an experience as a RISK MODEL VALIDATOR and is open to find new challenging opportunity in NETHERLANDS. We offer you an unique opportunity to gain experience during various projects at different financial institutions.
- As Risk Model Validator you are responsible for reviewing technical and functional implementation of risk models, providing advice on the adequacy of a developed risk model, creating framework and procedures for model validation.
- You are able to complete task independently on your own and also actively participating in the projects by contributing with your ideas.
* Completed Master degree in Econometrics/ Mathematics/ Physics
* fluent English both written and spoken
* min. 2 years experience with credit risk modelling
* good knowledge of statistics and econometric techniques
* be able to independently develop independently risk models or make quantitative analysis
* Full proficiency in at least one of the main modeling languages (R, Python, SAS)
*Great salary valuation
* Live and work in one of the main European financial centres
* Nice package of other benefits
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition