Join a multinational, billion dollar company through your experience with ACCOUNTING and SPANISH! A large financial group is in need of YOU as their Accounts Receivable Accountant for their Business! Make a difference both personally and financially in your everyday work!
Here is an opportunity to join a diverse group in one of the most attractive markets – the Czech Republic – with the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union. Start making your impact through your work in the Prague offices by applying today!
- Process incoming cash payments to customer accounts
- Execute cash application and clear unallocated payments
- Review, research, validate and clear customer deductions
- Provide documentation for deductions to customer services to aid resolution
- Engage in process improvement initiatives and monthly debtor’s overview
- Direct customer discrepancies
- At least 1 year of cash application experience
- Language: Fluent Spanish (C1 level) English, (B2 or C1 level (preferred))
- Degree or diploma in finance/accounting
- Experience with SAP is an advantage!
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Home office
- ACCA studies contribution
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Language courses
- Company product discounts
- Charity events
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email