Just opened! New Global Delivery Centre in Prague.
We’re now looking for Service Desk Analyst who will join our new teams of skilled professionals providing excellent support to our clients worldwide.
Our clients are based across Europe and we strive to provide them excellent services in Service Desk Analysis, Network and Unified communications, Data centre and Security field.
You will be mostly responsible for receiving, validating and logging client request, assist in analysing and interpreting the request and escalation if necessary.
This is your opportunity to jump in IT world and build up your career!
What we expect from you?
- Experience from call centre managed services/Services delivery/support centre/IT support environment is considered a plus
- Experience from IT company is considered a plus
- English and Spanish language proficiency
- Passion for IT and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to work in 24/7
- 5 Week Holiday
- 3 Sick Days
- Contribution to public transport
- Contribution to pension scheme
- 21 days paid sickness leave (100%)
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK
- Multisport ard
- Extra health care
- Cell phone for personal use
- Annual bonus up to 10 % (KPI's based)
- Relocation assistance
- Relax room (Playstation, Biliard...)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.