One of the largest oil producers in its industry, this company has been conducting business for 25 years. Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
If you are fluent in English and Finnish are interested in pursuing a career in finance and accounting then we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities will be:
* Maintaining timely and accurate GL records
* Financial analysis
* Training of new colleagues
* Daily communicating with Finnish speaking clients
* Cooperating and providing information to stake holders (clients, auditors, authorities, HQ)
* Booking and post all journal entries
* Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and bank reconciliations
* Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and closures
* Reporting and various ad hocs
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
* High school/University degree (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
* Fluent English and Finnish
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
* Yearly bonus
* Relocation package
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers
* 4 sick days
* Multisport card
* Flexi passes
* Contribution for birthday present
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.