- Provide technical support for clients (in English only)
- Resolution of various issues, technical troubleshooting
- Cooperation with technical departments on advanced issues
- Providing customer training
- Providing detailed information regarding products and services in a professional manner
- No sales activities required or included
- Fluency in English languge is a must (minimum requirement of B2)
- Open-minded approach towards technology (if you know how to use your smartphone, you should be just fine)
- Company contribution to pension fund or lifestyle purchases (e.g. gym/wellness)
- Meal vouchers and beverage discounts
- Annual performance bonus
- Sickness compensation plan
- Private medical program
- Company risk & life Insurance policy
- 25 days of holidays
- Tech lab training environment
- On-site parking
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview with Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.