Customer Support services are waiting for you!
What you should daily do?
* Taking care of portfolio of customers from the EU as well as outside the EU
* Advising customers in many tasks
* Solving inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Cooperating within international team
* Helping with administrative tasks such as maintaining records and process paperwork
* Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collecting customer feedback
* Fluent English is a must, German is plus
* Positive attitude is desired
* Good communication skills !
* Previous customer service work experience is plus, not must
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
Previous experience is not required. Graduates are welcomed!
* 5 weeks of holiday
* Language bonus
* Meal vouchers
* Home office/flexi start of your work
* Flexi pass
* Language courses
* Contribution to traffic card
* Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
* Location in the city centre
* International team and environment
* Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email