You now have an opportunity to join an expanding international company in its Prague office and manage financial data. Czech Republic is among the most attractive markets for job-seakers with the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union, large international community and plenty of amenities. The company deals with famous consumer goods, is committed to work-life balance and supports further professional education.
Apply for a position of a Senior Financial Data Management Specialist and become involved with the following activities.
* Supporting all Business Areas within Europe and working closely with local finance and SAP support teams
* Creating and maintaining all vendor and customer accounts, including intercompany and other master data records
* Participating in transition projects (supervise and transfer customer and supplier data)
* Supporting internal and external audits
* Maintaining pricelists
* Performing and adhering to SOX and internal control compliance requirements
* Monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)s
* Improving processes and participating on innovations
* Supporting junior colleagues with more complex tasks and act as an escalation point
* Minimum 1+ years of experience in Data Management, Master Data or AP/P2P/OTC processes
* Advanced English (will be used in both written and spoken form)
* Fluency in French is highly advantageous
* Excellent Excel knowledge (pivot tables, if, sum if)
* Financial background and experience
* Knowledge of SAP welcomed
The company offers a lucrative benefits package on top of your salary:
* Flexible working hours
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 3 sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Home office
* Flexible working hours
* Cafeteria system
* Supporting further professional education - ACCA
* Language courses
* Refreshment at the workplace
* Referral bonus
* Pension Fund Contribution
* Discount on company's goods and products
To apply, send us your CV in English for a fast recruitment process.
You will also receive a truthful and professional consultation about current job market and your position in it.
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.