Living in the Czech Republic can be a fantastic experience. The unemployment rate in the Czech Republic is one of the lowest in the EU countries; now it´s the best chance to find a job and gain a professional experience and valuable life skills. Do the next step and move to Prague, a great historical city with international atmosphere!
We have a nice opportunity available for candidates speaking English and Nordic language and seeking an interesting job in international environment. Do you want to participate in interesting projects from various points of view? Are you a skilled candidate who would like to establish his career at international company with active use of foreign languages? Then we are looking right for you!
On behalf of your clients, we are seeking enthusiastic candidates to fill this newly open projects.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist internal/external customers in requests for information and high level- issues resolution through all communication channels
- Monitoring and reporting or advising on engagement financial status
- Clients' quality and process checking
- Cooperation with other team members
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Work with internal database, data
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Office tasks
- Good command of English and any Nordic language
- Professionalism and integrity
- Team work and reliability
- Drive and independance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.