Join a new project in visual digital entertainment in Prague! Use your languages at a multinational company and enjoy the benefits of small teams and a family environment, as well as the advantages of an international company. The company operates in several European countries and allows for the use of many languages.
Family environment is waiting for you!
You will be responsible for:
* Minimise financial risks and losses to the company as a result of overdue customer payments
* Monitor incoming payments and communicate with cash application team regarding bank statements, payment specifications etc
* Communicate with customers in order to reconcile open balances
* Closely cooperate with orders administration team, sales and AP team
* Prepare individual payment plans
* Prepare regular ageing reports
* Prepare individual reports for credit managers and external auditors
What we expect from you:
* One year experience in a similar job in finance
* Fluency in English and French language
* Good sense for business, sales and accounting
*** Relocation support for international candidates ***
* Targeted yearly bonus (usually 10 % of the Annual Base Salary)
* 26 holiday days per year
* Short time sickness days - as per the local policy (4 x)
* Public transport contribution - as per the local policy
* Lunch vouchers extra to basic salary
* Laptop - provided per the local policy
* Mobile phone
* CZ Pension Insurance contribution - after one year of employment
* Discount for employees on company products
* Multisport discount membership - as per the local policy
* Refreshments at work place
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form and send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview at Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.