Join a new project in visual digital entertainment in Prague! Use your languages at a multinational company and enjoy the benefits of small teams and a family environment, as well as the advantages of an international company. The company operates in several European countries and allows for the use of many languages.
Family environment is waiting for you!
You will be responsible for:
* Coordination of a team responsible for order fulfilment processes
* Supervising orders and delivery according to KPI´s
* Check client´s satisfaction and process of dealing with client´s claims
* Scheduling the delivery activities
* Cooperating with sales team, distribution centres, collection team
* Monitor complete process of orders - 3PLs
* Work within EDI - automatized processes
* Hiring and coaching new employees
* Regular participation on meetings and reporting to Fulfilment Manager
* Auditing and evaluating order processes
What we expect from you:
* At least one year experience in a similar job in order department
* Experience in leading a team
* Fluency in English and German language
* Knowledge of order processes
* Degree in business administration is plus
* Process improvement experience is plus
* MS Office active user, SAP is plus
* Good sense for business, sales and people management
* Ability to follow KPI´s
* Project management and coaching skills
* Audit experience is plus (auditing new samples of products)
*** Relocation support for international candidates ***
* Targeted yearly bonus (usually 10 % of the Annual Base Salary)
* 26 holiday days per year
* Short time sickness days - as per the local policy (4 x)
* Public transport contribution - as per the local policy
* Lunch vouchers extra to basic salary
* Laptop - provided per the local policy
* Mobile phone
* CZ Pension Insurance contribution - after one year of employment
* Discount for employees on company products
* Multisport discount membership - as per the local policy
* Refreshments at work place
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form and send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview at Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.