Join a new project in visual digital entertainment in Prague! Use your languages at a multinational company and enjoy the benefits of small teams and a family environment, as well as the advantages of an international company. The company operates in several European countries and allows for the use of many languages.
Family environment is waiting for you!
You will be responsible for:
* Supervising orders and delivery (pricing check, goods allocation, managing orders in SAP)
* Checking client´s satisfaction and working on improving overall client´s satisfaction
* Monitoring complete process of orders – schedule orders, inform customer on delivery date and check delivery date and make sure that all goods is delivered on time
* Ensuring about the client satisfaction with the product and looking for a solution in case that the product did not fulfil client´s expectations
* Cooperating with various sectors within company - marketing, customer care, finance, IT, logistics
* Processing orders and records about products in SAP system
* Regular participation in meetings and reporting to team manager
What we expect from you:
* At least one year experience in order administration or complex customer service/account management
* Fluency in English and German language
* Knowledge of sales processes
* MS Office active user, SAP is plus
* Good sense for business, sales and people management
*** Relocation support for international candidates ***
* Targeted yearly bonus (usually 10 % of the Annual Base Salary)
* 26 holiday days per year
* Short time sickness days - as per the local policy (4 x)
* Public transport contribution - as per the local policy
* Lunch vouchers extra to basic salary
* Laptop - provided per the local policy
* Mobile phone
* CZ Pension Insurance contribution - after one year of employment
* Discount for employees on company products
* Multisport discount membership - as per the local policy
* Refreshments at work place
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form and send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview at Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.