Do you have experience in administration of event management? Do you want to work in an international environment in a big company with very friendly approach?
Then send us your CV!
Your responsibilities will be:
- managing business conferences and seminars
- arranging hotels, flight tickets and other necessities
- invoice processing and budgeting
- processing attendees' applications
- other administrative tasks
- previous experience from administrative job - necessary
- advanced level of English (company's internal language, everyday use)
- min upper-intermediate level of French (working on events for the French market)
- good knowledge of MS Office - especially MS Excel - used for reporting
- focus on details, stress-resilience, pro-activity
- extra week of holidays (5 in total)
- sick days
- meal vouchers - 90czk per day of work
- cafeteria benefit package (up to 157 euro per month after trial period) - can be used for travelling, sport&culture, education, wellness and health care
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.