We are offering a great opportunity to work for one of the largest international companies located in Prague 6. We are looking for English speaking candidates enthusiastic about HR available to start working imediatelly.
- Work on and support key HR data requests
- Coordinate with other teams within HR and outside HR
- Prepare reports, conduct data analysis and due diligence
- Draft documents using standard templates
- Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes
- Take ownership of each request received with a high degree of customer focus
- Meet setup SLAs and KPIs
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written.
The contract is for 6 months with possibility of prolongation
Start - asap
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in administration, HR role is an advantage
- Solid command of MS Excel and Word
- Customer dedication and passion
- Pro-active and communicative personality
- Ability to work in an international team
SUITABLE FOR GRADUATES
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Multisport card
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=brigady-docasna-prideleni
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.