We are looking for a suitable candidate for the world's largest international oil and gas company with SSC in Prague.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To promote the efficient execution of the project by facilitating
effective communication between management and sub-project elements through
business services activities and oversight responsibilities
- To promote and ensure the application of the Company Capital Projects System
- Assist deliverables development and provide Project Team (PT) leadership during the Select and Define Stages of their assigned project
- Manage the project business services and contracting and materials management organization and functional interfaces through the Execution Stage
- Manage the overall project Cost & Schedule process, including implementing effective project controls and reporting across the project
- Provide project monitoring information and metrics to ensure alignment with plans,
project controls and Project Objective and Strategy
- Facilitate project
close-out and handover to Operations
Location: Prague 3 (metro station Flora)
Assignment for 40 hours/ week
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who have:
- strong experience as UAT Test Lead;
- able to formulate an effective, practical but robust UAT Strategy in a complex environment with multiple vendor platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of testing methodologies, standard test deliverables and their role within the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experienced in analyzing and translating agile stories into testing requirements
- Demonstrated experience of full product development
lifecycle: concept to end design, development, testing and implementation
- Experience with testing devices; designs that communicate with cloudbased
platforms. Specific iOS, Android and desktop environment testing a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills - the role requires interaction with many stakeholders.
Must have cross functional and cross-cultural awareness, and ability to work in a
fluid matrixed environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - both
written and verbal in English
- Knowledge of Sitcore platform is a plus.
* meal allowance
* 25 days of holidays/ year
* above statutory illness plan
* yearly bonus
Are you interested in this position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/hr-legal-office/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.