We are offering a great opportunity to work for one of the largest international companies located in Prague 6. We are looking for German speaking candidates interested in HR and payroll- this role demands both a high level of accuracy and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers
- Input, update and maintain all HR related data
- Perform audits and checks on data changes
- Deal with escalations from the HR Contact Center Team who is the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Communicate effectively with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes
The contract is temporary with possibility of prolongation and conversion to become core employee
Start - asap
- Fluent English and German
- Previous experience with administration tasks or assistant role, HR or Payroll Specialist role is an advantage
- Solid command of MS Excel and Word
- Customer dedication and passion
- Pro-active and communicative personality
- Ability to work in an international team
SUITABLE FOR GRADUATES
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Multisport card
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=brigady-docasna-prideleni
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.