We are looking for candidates interested to take on role where they will be responsible for tracking FRAUD, which may involve monitoring financial transactions and data analyzing.
You will work for one of the top in its industry for online retail shopping. Providing customers with consumer products and subscriptions, this company focuses on delivering efficient and excellent shopping services. A separate division of the company, Web Services, provides storage and databases to clients ranging from start-up companies to large government enterprises
Your key responsibilities:
- Investigation of background information on seller and buyer
- Evaluation of the transactions
- Assurance of involved subjects being trustworthy and solvent
- Communication with customers and business partners
- Interpretation of all possible risks leading to fraud behavior
- Excellent written and spoken FRENCH and ENGLISH
- Great problem solving skills
- Analytical and logical mind-set with attention to detail
- Interest in data analysis
- Ability to work as an individual as well as a part of the team
The position is suitable for graduates!
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Multisport card
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=brigady-docasna-prideleni
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.