As SENIOR ACCOUNTANT you will be responsible for complex accounting of assigned entity.
Description of general tasks:
* Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records in timely and accurate manner
* Running analyses for assigned accounting entities
* Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Carry out and review internal and external reporting
* Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
* Supporting the Team Leaders and Controllers with ad-hoc projects, tasks and issues
* Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company's processes
* At least 3 years of accoutning experience (accounting/tax or audit field)
* Experience with reporting US GAAP/IFRS is a MUST
* Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
* Fluent English
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot, vlook up, sum if, ect.)
* SAP knowledge or other ERP system is a plus
* 5 weeks of paid holidays
* Extra cash on top of basic salary
* Sick days
* Life and Pension insurance
* Much more
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/