Are you a GRADUATE? Start from a scratch! Are you a PROFESSIONAL? Start writing a new chapter of your career!
Enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and make use of your communication skills! Extensive training is covered.
Your new role will include:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of customers
* Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
* Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collect customer feedback
* Supporting the customer during the entire order to cash process
* Solving possible issues and giving an advice if needed
* Fluent ENGLISH and 2nd language are a must
* Being professional and having positive attitude is desired
* Good communication skills are essential !
* PREVIOUS customer service work EXPERIENCE or in a coordination is a PLUS, but not a MUST
* Being independent and responsible person
* Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team
* Excellent organizational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively
Previous experience is not required.
* 5 Weeks of Paid holidays
* Extra Cash on top of Basic Salary
* Sick days
* Annual bonus
* International Environment
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.