Are you intersted in HR, want to work in an international environment and speak fluent English?
You are one step closer to your new job! You only need to apply now!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicating with the employees of the company from abroad
- Providing administrative tasks
- Processing the financial data related to HR
- Recommending solutions to employee queries
- Providing various analysis and tracking documentation
- Managing daily tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
- Participating in projects
- Responsible for assigned tickets
- University degree - ideally in HR, Administration, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Ideally Comp&Ben or Financial backround
- Fluent English + additional European languages would be beneficial
- We also consider a candidate with Financial background and strong HR motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within an international Shared Services Centre is a big advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Very good conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Life insurance
* Contribution to pension insurance
* Unlimited period contract
* Opportunities for personal and career growth
* Pleasant working conditions
* 25 days of vacation
* Financial bonuses
* Relocation package for the foreign citizens
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.