Hello all fresh graduates!
Take this great chance to work in a multinational well known company, where you can learn and start your career in customer care!
Your new role will include:
* Taking care of an assigned portfolio of business customers
* Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collecting customer feedback
* Assisting customers with how-to’s
* Handling customer service inquiries and issues via telephone or email
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
* Performing day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintaining records and processing paperwork
* Fluency in English
* Another European language - native
* Microsoft Office
* Professionalism and positive attitude
* Meal vouchers
* Cafeteria 1000CZK/m
* 5 weeks of holiday
* 2 sick days
* Annual performance bonus
* Language courses
* Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
* Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
* Location in the city centre
* International team and environment
* Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.