An attractive opportunity for English and German speakers who have backround in finance and accounting and are interested in complex and interesting role within reporting area.
For our well-known client who is number one player in his area of focus, we are seeking experienced candidates to fill the role of Reporting Specialist.
The senior reporting specialist will be responsible for:
- Participation in transition of reporting activities from abroad
- Data quality assessment
- Providing specialized reports, ad hoc reporting
- Processing of different activities within the department
- Simple controlling activities
- Continue working for the client after the transition
We are looking forward to seeing candidates with:
- Professional command of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- At least upper intermediate knowledge of German or English language
- Analytical mind-set
Generous package of benefits:
- 5 weeks of holiday
- bridge days
- meal vouchers
- education and regular trainings
- discounted taxi service
- 8 extra days off
- contribution for pension and life insurance
- cafeteria system of benefits
- flexible working hours
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.