As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
Motivated candidates interested in the areas of finance and accounting wanted!!! The position includes responsibility for complex accounting duties which require the application of professional accounting theories and policies and the overall general ledger accounting functions.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Responsible for generating month, quarterly and yearly end closing journal entries
- Post fixed assets
- Control of journal entries
- Intercompany activity
- Maintain the general ledger accounts with proper documentation and records of company transactions
- Provide timely and accurate accounting information to internal customers
- Regular reports
- high school/university degree
- motivation for finance field
- Romanian as an advantage
- proficiency in MS Office package (mainly Excel)
- knowledge of SAP is an advantage
The position is also suitable for fresh graduates!
Generous package of benefits:
- 5 weeks of holiday
- bridge days
- meal vouchers
- education and regular trainings
- discounted taxi service
- 8 extra days off
- contribution for pension and life insurance
- cafeteria system of benefits
- flexible working hours
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.