Another exciting project for New EMEA Support Centre in Prague.
This time we are searching for Senior Knowledge Manager-ServiceNow for 6 months contract!
Wondering what this Knowledge manager will do?
The Knowledge Manager is a key role for building a successful support framework, ensuring the teams can gather, analyze and share knowledge within ServiceNow, ITSM Knowledge Management platform.
- Establish Knowledge Management governance framework, including roles and responsibilities for individuals within IT that will support our Knowledge Management discipline
- Develop Knowledge Management strategy based on ServiceNow
- Develop and execute training program in Knowledge Management platforms
- Audit existing content
What we expect from you?
- Experience with Knowledge Management tools required. Prior experience with ServiceNow - Knowledge Management Module preferred.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, is required.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Prior hands on experience developing and maturing Knowledge Management solutions that support Knowledge Centered Support (KCS).
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 80 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.