We have a nice opportunity available for fresh graduates seeking an interesting job in finance or accounting area. Are you a skilled candidate who would like to establish his career at international company with active use of English language? Then we are looking right for you!
On behalf of your client, a stable and growing international company, we are seeking enthusiastic candidates to fill the vacancy of Billing Specialist.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing or assisting with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Processing financial transactions, tracking time and expenses
- Assisting in the preparation and control of financial records
- Preparing or assisting in preparing client invoices
- Monitoring and reporting or advising on engagement financial status
- Assist internal/external customers in requests for information and high level- issues resolution through all communication channels
- Graduation in one of the following areas: Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related
- Interest in finance and accounting area
- Highly professional person able to communicate in English on every day basis
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Reliable, motivated and self-driven person
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Contribution to health and accident insurance
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to Multi Sport card
- Fruit and refreshment at workplace
- Special mobile tariff offer
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.