This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who studied finance & accounting and who are seeking a demanding and challenging role at successful international business! This role will suit you if you have previous bookkeeping or accounting experience and are interested in deepening your knowledge within these areas, you enjoy to work within a multinational team of experts and you are seeking a role in friendly and motivated team. This position will allow you to become an important part of the company's hierarchy and participate in month-end closing procedures resulting in accurate and precise financial statements.
Our client is international company based in the city centre that is now looking for candidates in their finance and accounting team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
- Financial approving
- Accurate and timely financial reporting
- Monitor and analyse general ledger processes
- Respond to inquiries regarding financial results, variances and other special requests
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to financial controller
WHO YOU ARE
- Previous working experience on similar position lasting at least 1,5 year
- Fluency in English language
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Professionalism and integrity
- Team work and reliability
- Drive and independance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.