On behalf of your client, an innovative and continuously growing international company, we are seeking enthusiastic candidates to fill newly open roles in finance and accounting department. These roles could be a good match if you have previous experience working on positions such as Billing, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Travel and Expenses or Labour Accounting.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing or assisting with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Processing financial transactions, tracking time and expenses
- Assisting in the preparation and control of financial records
- Preparing or assisting in preparing client invoices
- Monitoring and reporting or advising on engagement financial status
- Assist internal/external customers in requests for information and high level- issues resolution through all communication channels
- Previous experience in finance or accounting area lasting at least 6 months
- Highly professional person able to communicate in English on every day basis
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in international teams would be a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Sick days
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.