New project is being opened in Prague and a top international employer is looking for talents in fields such as: HR, sales, customer care, administration, and IT
Your responsibilities will be:
* Maintaining communication with existing customers and other stakeholders
* Providing customers with information regarding various products, orders, delivery as well as billing and payments
* Handling incoming tickets and requests and looking for appropriate solutions in case of escalations
* Using Excel to keep and analyse business data and produce regular status reports for management
* Following news on company's products, promotions, events etc.
* Cooperating with international teams in multiple locations
Do you meet the following criteria?
* Fluent English language, Czech language advantage
* Bachelor or University degree preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically, ability to work in Excel
* Team player with a sense of humour
* Extra bonuses
* Sport contribution
* Meal vouchers
* Every day refreshment
* 4 weeks of vacation + extra days off
* Team buildings
* Language courses
* International teams
* Trainings individual/team
* Home office after agreement
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.