New project is being opened and international company is looking for talents in fields as: HR, sales, customer care, administration, IT related support
Your responsibilities will be:
* Maintaining communication with stable customers
* Providing the customers with information regarding products
* Searching for new business opportunities
* Providing administrative tasks
* Using Excel to keep and compare the company data
* Participating on new company strategies
* Following news in company's products, promotions, events etc.
* Cooperation with team
* Solving various tasks, tickets, looking for solution
Do you meet the following criteria?
* Fluent Czech and fluent English language
* Bachelor or University degree
* Experience in customer service/sales/ IT support/ administrative area
* Interest in IT and new technologies
* Excellent communication and relationship skills
* Result oriented and flexible
* Having a good time management abilities
* Team player with sense of humour
* Extra bonuses
* Sport contribution
* Meal vouchers
* Every day refreshment
* 4 weeks of vacation + extra days off
* Team buildings
* Language courses
* International teams
* Trainings individual/team
* Home office after agreement
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.