An opportunity to participate in building and consolidating a small Finance Service Delivery focusing on General Ledger, Controlling and Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash and Expenses transactions.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role for the right candidate who can demonstrate a combination of accounting and reporting technical excellence, analytical skillset and a pro-active attitude.
Your Responsibilities as a Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Prepare mid-year and end-of-year statutory account packs and related analysis
- Complete the accounting control checklist
- Perform monthly variance analyses and update forecasts
- Participate in cost analysis and cost management
- Analyse the impact of FX conversions on financial reporting
- Complete all VAT declarations and Intrastat and maintain monthly tax packs
- Become actively involved in process improvement initiatives
- Cooperate closely with Senior GL Accountants
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Minimum 3 year experience in complex accounting, financial controlling or financial audit
- Fluent English
- Understanding of IFRS
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in SAP
- Fluency in German
* 5 weeks of holiday
* 3 sick days
* Full coverage of sick leave
* Meal vouchers
* Reimbursement for public transport pass (3 650CZK pa)
* Further professional education suport (FCE, CAE, CPE, and others)
* Language courses with a native speaker
* One week of paternity leave
* Pension and Life Insurance contribution
* Multisport card
* Medical benefits
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.