If you're looking to gain experience in accounting, use foreign languages and work in an international company, we have an opportunity for you.
As an AR accountant you will have a varied agenda including:
* organizing the day to day cash collection duties resulting in efficient and secure collection of overdue invoices
* conducting regular suspense account and customer account reconciliations
* participating in customer dispute management, review and follow up on high value unresolved disputes
* preparing and executing of clearing customer deductions
In addition to mastering all of these valuable skills, you will be able to develop a range of soft skills needed for this profession including advanced communication and interpersonal skills, excellent organisation and team-work.
* Advanced English (will be used in both written and spoken form)
* Fluent ITALIAN
* Reliability, positive attitude
* Effective communication skills, verbal, written
* 1 year experience in accounts receivables
* Understanding of accounting processes
* SSC experience as advantage
* Ability to organise time and tasks and prioritize
* Detail orientated
* SAP experience advantage
* Flexible working hours
* 5 weeks of vacation
* Meal Vouchers
* Refreshment at the workplace
* Employee Recovery Contribution
* Pension Fund Contribution
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.