Are you looking for a position where you can GROW? We are now offering an interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies!
Join our team, become a CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST and make your new job about:
* Providing direct support to Dutch speaking customer portfolio and facilitating transactional activities such as order processing and order tracking routines
* Acting as key point of contact for internal as well as external parties
* Providing customers with responses to their inquiries for new and existing orders
* Processing and validating orders made by customers
* Negotiate quotes for products and services
* Fluent Dutch and English language
* 1-3 years of work experience in a customer exposed role, BUT we are also willing to consider a fresh graduate
* Great communication skills and strong customer focus
* Knowledge of SAP is an advantage, not a must
* 5 weeks of vacation
* Home office
* Meal vouchers
* Flexible working hours
* 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
* Flexi Passes
* Referral award
* Life and accident insurance
* MultiSport card + customer card to Makro Cash & Carry
* Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution
* Refreshment in the workplace, free sport activities
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.