This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company.
Your tasks will be:
- Support MySQL and Oracle DB
- Implement new systems and services
- Provide 2 - 3rd level support to provided services
- Maintain the servers/software architecture
There will appear on-calls on this position
Our client is looking for candidates who have:
- Experience with MySQL and Oracle administration
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Shell, Bash
- MySQL Replication (Master- Master, Master-Slave)
- Strong communication skills
- Communicative level of English
- Excellent team player
EU citizens are welcome!
- Meal tickets
- Trainings, certifications
- 5 weeks holiday
- Financial bonuses
- Language courses and more
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Grafton Recruitment is one of the leading personal agencies on Czech marketView company profile