CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!Apply now
Want to be part of NEW EMEA Support Center in center of Europe? Excellent opportunity to move forward in your IT career, obtain new skills, valuable experience from large international company.
Who we need is Oracle Database Administrator with relevant working experience willing to help us out to settle up our new support hub here in Prague.
You will be mostly responsible for the design, development, creation, maintenance and monitor of every databases including Oracle, DB400, and both external and internal Databases in Development, QA, and Production environments.
Sounds interesting? Then Apply!
You should have following:
- Relevant experience as Oracle Database administration
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL as well as basic shell scripts
- Expertise in Oracle backup and recovery techniques
- Oracle performance tuning, patching and upgrades
- Communicative level of English - daily use
- Experience in large, Enterprise wide projects a plus
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 80 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Grafton Recruitment is one of the leading personal agencies on Czech market