CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!Apply now
Are you interested in IT security?
Do you want to became an expert in this field??
Large international company with branches all around world is looking for their Global Security Team a candidate for the position of
IT Security Consultant
As an IT Security Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Information security and IT business continuity projects in pre-sales and in delivery
- Providing advisory to the internal / external clients
- Assessing information security risks, analysing risks
- Creating information security strategies, architecture, plans
- Preparing business continuity and IT disaster recovery plans - testing, implementation
- Providing training related to information security
- Preparing and managing security projects on the client side (business continuity a disaster recovery)
- Ideally University degree - bachelor/master (IT Security specialisation is a big advantage, but not a must)
- Experience in the field of IT security (risk assessing, risk management, developing continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM,etc.)
- eGRC software tools (RSA Archer or similar)
- Fluent English, other languages are an advantage
- Experience in multinational environment (ideally)
- Technical vulnerability assessment and management skills
- Knowledge of cloud security and disaster recovery principles
- Service management processes / ITIL, experience from IT operations.
- Implementation of Information Security Management System
- Excellent opportunity in the the newest IT business
- Opportunity to work in international environment for world’s leading global company
- Professional development, Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, work from home, meal vouchers, fully paid sickness, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
+ Competitive salary and bonus package
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" .
Grafton Recruitment is one of the leading personal agencies on Czech market