Big, well known IT company is building their Global support team providing services to internal clients all around the world (videoconferencing, infrastructure and endpoints - configuration, implementation, security, troubleshooting).
Video Conferencing Standards Engineer
Your will work mainly on Global internal projects - as a key member of the Video Architecture team
- Managing the roadmap, testing and documenting of software versions and configurations of predefined video conferencing standard systems
- Documenting and maintaining devices, firmware versions, software versions and inter-device compatibility
- Defining software role out plans and communicating plans with key stakeholders
- Defining and maintaining test procedures for software releases
- Identify, implement, and oversee technical and process improvements across video delivery capability in cooperation with project and architecture teams
- Assist in transition / implementation of new video collaboration capabilities and offerings
- Open vendor tickets with appropriate and detailed problem descriptions and supporting information
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members
- 4+ years of experience with required technical skills in Cisco videoconferencing infrastructure support. Cisco router/switch administration knowledge is desirable
- unified communications technologies: media gateways, gatekeepers, telepresence devices, multipoint bridging units, call managers, videoconferencing endpoints and videoconferencing servers
- Cisco and/or Polycom video system certification
- Cisco CCNA certification
- AMX, Extron, Polycom Sound structure experience
- Experience administering Cisco and/or Polycom videoconferencing systems (MX, EX, SX, C series, CTS, HDX) and infrastructure (TMS, VCS, CUCM, Codian)
- Pexip, Acano, Skype for Business experience and/or understanding
- English is esential
- Technical education in IT is prefered (Computer Science or equivalent experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travelling is required
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers - 80 CZK/day
- Cafeteria - 1000 CZK/month (after first 3 months of employment, the amount increases to 1100 CZK/month after 2 years of employment)
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution - 500 CZK/month (after first 3 months of employment, the amount increases to 700 CZK/month after 2 years of employment)
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Grafton Recruitment is one of the leading personal agencies on Czech marketView company profile