Two major skills we´re looking for in you:
* fluent ENGLISH and other European language
* previous exprience in HR processes
Your responsibilities will be:
* Support employee life cycle processes (for example new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers etc.)
* Maintain HR related data
* Follow setup SLA and KPI
* Answer Employee queries
* Participating in audits
* Receive queries via phone/email and log contacts into the company´s system.
* Deal with the escalations of the other team who is the first point of contact for all HR queries
* Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes
As a candidate for this position you:
* are fluent in English and other European language
* have a Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
* have previous experience in HR/administration/contact centre - preferred, not a must
* have very good command of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
* are team oriented person, able to work in an international team
* are flexible and proactive
* Life insurance
* Contribution to pension insurance
* Unlimited period contract
* Opportunities for personal and career growth
* Pleasant working conditions
* 25 days of vacation
* Financial bonuses
* Relocation package for the foreign citizens
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.