As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
We are looking for a motivated logistic specialist to join our busy team to help coordinate the day-to-day running of our logistics department. This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is wishing to develop their career.
- Participating in the selection of the most optimal carrier in terms of time and costs
- Working with the internal logistics system to control uploaded data
- Creating of documents needed for transportation
- Cooperating with the purchasing department regarding specific deliveries and corresponding information
- Communicating with carriers, advising them and answering questions related to supplies, delivery conditions and logistics documents.
- Completing various ad hoc tasks and archiving documents
The ideal candidate should have:
- Very good knowledge of German language and be able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of processes in operational logistics (types of transportation, documents used etc.)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to understand internal processes.
- Attractive financial package
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Cafeteria system
- Modern offices
- International dynamic environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
Why not to kick off your career in logistics? You like it, you apply!
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.